Culver City’s most impassioned TEDx enthusiasts will come together this coming November 6th, for the 9th edition of TEDxCulverCity. Fascinating speakers will share their viewpoints on “Think Again.” This event will be a broad multi-disciplinary event and will feature live speakers, live music, snacks, and refreshments.
To keep the dialogue going, TED created TEDx - satellite events held around the globe year-round. Licensed by TED, a TEDx event provides local communities with an opportunity to bring people together to discuss ideas that change our world and share a TED-like experience.
As a not-for-profit event, TEDxCulverCity cannot happen without the help of supporting partners. Be a part of this exciting event and foster the spread of innovative thinking. Whether such support be financial or "in kind", there are lots of ways for you to join our team.
• 4-5speakers giving talks from 10 minutes
• Snacks and Refreshments
• Live music
• 100 attendees
• Event photography and videography
• Sponsors providing financial and in kind support
• Streamed live on Facebook
• Two official TED videos will be shown
• YouTube Videos on TEDxTalks
In addition to cash sponsorships, there are numerous ways you can participate through in-kind donations such as, food, beverages, venue, production equipment, etc. Benefits packages will be customized to the relative value of the in-kind donation.
* Alcohol Donations- TEDx Talks are educational content, often used in classrooms and seminars for young audiences around the world. As a result, alcohol brands are not permitted to have representation on video material (e.g. sponsor slides pre-roll) for any TEDx Talk.
Donor | $200
• Three complimentary tickets to attend the event
• Stage acknowledgment by the host during opening remarks
• Logo placement on sponsorship screen at the event
• Logo placement on TEDxCulverCity website
• Access to the photos for PR purposes
• Can leave organization information or swag at the event for guests
• Logo placement on speaker videos for TEDxTalks YouTube Channels (videos will also appear on TED.com)
*Unfortunately we are not allowed by TED rules to promote our sponsors on Twitter, Facebook or any other social media properties. However feel free to brand your affiliation with our event on your own channels.
If you're interested, please contact: